Contribute to an IRA
At Natixis, we offer a variety of Individual Retirement Account (IRA) types. But no matter what type of IRA you choose, there are several ways to contribute to it.
Through your investment dealer
Call your investment professional for information about opening or adding to an account. Your investment professional may charge you a processing or service fee in connection with the purchase of Fund shares.
- Make out a check in U.S. dollars for the investment amount, payable to "Natixis Funds". Third party, starter and credit card convenience checks will not be accepted. Visit
for mailing addresses.
- Complete the investment slip from an account statement or include a letter specifying the Fund name, class of shares, account number and the registered account name(s).
Call your investment dealer or Natixis Funds at 800-225-5478 or visit account access.
By wire transfer
- Visit account access to add shares to your account by wire. Instruct your bank to transfer funds to State Street Bank & Trust Company, ABA #011000028, and DDA #99011538. You will need to specify the fund name, class of shares, your account number and the registered account name(s). Your bank may charge you for such a transfer.
- You can also call your bank to request a wire transfer using this same information.
Through automated clearing house (ACH)
- Call Natixis Funds at 800-225-5478 or visit account access to add shares to your account through ACH.
- If you have not added ACH banking instructions to your account, you can do so by calling Natixis Funds or visiting account access for a Service Options Form. A medallion signature guarantee may be required.
By using Investment Builder
- Investment Builder is a convenient way to automatically transfer money from your checking account to your Natixis Funds account, similar to the way you may make insurance or mortgage payments.
- If you have not signed up for Investment Builder, please call Natixis Funds at 800-225-5478 or visit account access to obtain a Service Options Form. A medallion signature agreement may be required.