The Durable Portfolio Construction®
Research Center is a global initiative monitoring the sentiment and attitudes of investors and financial intermediaries through its robust research agenda comprised of surveys and the acclaimed Natixis Global Retirement Index – An examination of top performing countries for retirement security.
Since the program’s 2012 inception, the Durable Portfolio Construction Research Center has conducted more than 20 studies encompassing 48,000+ respondents in 31 countries. This body of research reveals insight into the perceptions held by investors and the myriad challenges they face in the pursuit of long-term investment goals.
– Our annual research program offers insights into the perceptions and motivations of individuals, institutions and financial advisors around the globe and it examines financial, economic and public policy factors that shape retirement globally with:
- Global Survey of Individual Investors – Findings from 31,000+ investors in 22 countries.
- Global Survey of Financial Advisors – Findings from 8,500+ advisors in 15 countries.
- Global Survey of Institutional Investors – Findings from 2,800+ investors in 31 countries.
- Survey of Defined Contribution Plan Participants – Findings from 2,900+ U.S. investors.
- Natixis Global Retirement Index – Provides insight into the environment for retirees globally based on 18 economic, regulatory and health factors.