Four Natixis Funds earned 2017 Thomson Reuters Lipper Fund Awards in the U.S.1
- Gateway Fund [GTEYX] managed by Gateway Investment Advisers – Ranked #1 based on 14 eligible U.S. funds (43 share classes) for the 5-year period for the Alternative Equity Market Neutral Funds category.
- Loomis Sayles Senior Floating Rate and Fixed Income Fund [LSFYX] – Ranked #1 based on 48 eligible U.S. funds (194 share classes) for the 3-year period and 38 eligible U.S. funds (153 share classes) for the 5-year period for the Loan Participation Funds category.
- Loomis Sayles Limited Term Government and Agency Fund [NELYX] – Ranked #1 based on 10 eligible U.S. funds (23 share classes) for the 5-year period for the Short-Intermediate U.S. Government Funds category.
- Loomis Sayles Core Plus Bond Fund [NERYX] – Ranked #1 based on 42 eligible U.S. funds (106 share classes) for the 10-year period for the Core Plus Bond Funds category.
Barron’s Ranks Natixis Global Asset Management Funds #1 Fund Family of 2016
Natixis Global Asset Management is ranked #1 in the Barron’s
/Lipper Fund Families Ranking based on an evaluation of 2016 performance for the Natixis Funds
, Loomis Sayles Funds
, and Oakmark Funds2
. Click the Best Fund Families icon to read the full article in Barron’s.
Morningstar’s 2016 U.S. Fund Manager of the Year Award
David Herro of Harris Associates (Oakmark Funds) was named 2016 U.S. International-Stock Fund Manager of the Year by Morningstar. He also earned the award in 2006 and was Morningstar’s International-Stock Fund Manager of the Decade for 2000-2009.3
A long-term, high-conviction approach to active management is the hallmark of Harris Associates. The managers’ investment philosophy is centered on the belief that superior, long-term results are achieved through investing as owners in quality companies that can be purchased at a significant discount to their true economic value.
SMITH’s All-Star Analysts
McDonnell Investment Management’s highly-experienced and team-oriented research continues to differentiate the firm from its peers as further demonstrated by SMITH’s 2016 Municipal All-Star Team Awards announcement. SMITH’s conducts an annual industry survey of 1,000 institutional investors to vote on an “All-Star Municipal Analysts Team”. Analysts eligible for consideration in the rankings are with buy-side institutions, sell-side firms, rating agencies and bond insurance companies. Results of the survey were announced in November 2016. Three investment professionals at McDonnell were acknowledged for their research contributions:
- Brad Mincke, Co-head of Research, was selected for the All-Star Second Team – Buyside Director of Research category and All-Star First Team – Higher Education Bond category.
- Kelly Cruse, Senior Fixed Income Analyst, was selected for the All-Star First Team – Water & Sewer category and the All-Star Third Team – General Obligation category.
- Andrea McKeague, Senior Fixed Income Analyst, was selected for the All-Star Second Team – Certificates of Participation (CoP), Lease-Backed, Appropriattion Risk category.
The McDonnell research team has been named among SMITH’s top 10 All-Star Teams for the past eight years, ranking fifth out of approximately 80 buy- and sell-side firms in 2016.
Money Management Institute
Natixis Global Asset Management, in conjunction with its overlay and separately managed account division, Managed Portfolio Advisors®
, was recognized by Money Management Institute (MMI) for its dedication to innovation and for providing best in class service in the advisory solutions industry in 2015. Natixis was awarded the title of “Advisory Solutions Established Investment Manager of the Year” for best exemplifying overall excellence, partnership, and growth. The awards recognize firms that advance the advice delivery process for financial advisors and help to bring a broad array of solutions to investors. MMI announced winners of its annual Industry Leadership Awards at the MMI Annual Convention in Washington, D.C on April 20, 2016.
Most Generous Employees4
Natixis Global Asset Management employees were recognized by the Boston Business Journal
as having the most generous employees for the fifth consecutive year.
Top Charitable Corporations4
Natixis Global Asset Management was named among the top charitable corporations by Boston Business Journal
, placing 31st out of 85 firms.